At Shift, we understand that pain and injury can affect many aspects of your life — your energy, activity levels, work, emotions, hobbies, relationships, and social life. That’s why we have created an integrative model, one that acknowledges all of these components of your health and wellbeing to support the whole you. We also offer you the best of eastern and western therapies side by side. Our compassionate team, collaborative model, and open, light-filled environment further promote deeper healing.
Our goal at Shift is to listen to your story and your goals so that together we can develop an individualized plan to help you achieve optimal health. The first step is to call us for a free phone consultation so that we can guide you to the right therapist and help you set up an appointment.
During your initial appointment, you will have the opportunity to share what you are hoping to achieve while at Shift. Our expert Physical Therapist will perform a full evaluation and together you will come up with a customized treatment plan. Physical Therapy appointments are always one-on-one with a licensed Physical Therapist for 45 minutes in length. We never use physical therapy aides and we won’t keep you waiting. It’s what you want and what you deserve.
Shift’s physical therapy appointments are always one-on-one with a highly trained physical therapist for 45 minutes and we never use aides. In order to provide this level of service we are out-of-network with all insurance companies. We will call on your behalf to check your out-of-network benefits and get back to you within 24 hours.
- Call your insurance company, check your out-of-network benefits and get back to you within 24 hours.
- Get pre-authorization for treatment if required.
- Bill your insurance company
- Pay Deductible and Co-Insurance
If you do not have out-of-network benefits, our self-pay rate is $150/session.
The Shift Model of Care:
- Shift treats the whole you—body, mind and spirit because these elements of your health are always connected.
- Shift uses a collaborative model to inform and empower you with multiple perspectives.
- Shift is a supportive environment where you are invited to notice your own shifting self-awareness.
How It Works:
In order to determine how to guide you, we need to know more about you.
Please answer the following questions as best you can.
This will allow us to develop a collaborative treatment plan using the Shift Model of Care.